.         L i f e         .         S t y l e         .         B e a c h         .          G a r d e n         .         F l a v o r         .         H o m e      .

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Invitation Indecision

I've been on the hunt for the perfect shower invitations and I came up with a few very lovely options. 
All I need to do is decide the look I am going for...

Simple and Lovely
Cute Calligraphy Signature White Bridal Shower Invitations


Romantic and Traditional
Charming Rose Signature Ecru Bridal Shower Invitations

Sweet and Modern
Simple and delightful custom flower shower invitation


Illustrative and Fun
Bridal Shower Invitation - Champagne Toast

The beautiful Bride is  young and has such a quiet elegance about her. I am so looking forward to pulling together an event that makes her smile. I think I am leaning towards the last one because it is very "Lyrical" as my drawing teacher would say...but I think the are all very sweet.


Which one do you like the best?

7 comments:

  1. I like the second one, the last one came in second but I felt it needed a little more flair.

    have a great tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first one. It's so simple and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last one and if that does not work, I am happy to illustrate something for you for the shower.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like sweet and modern! I'm planning a bridal shower of my own soon...so keep the inspiration coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the first one. it's quiet, elegant, and downright gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so pretty! The "sweet and modern" one is my favorite, but I am really partial to that color :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails