.         L i f e         .         S t y l e         .         B e a c h         .          G a r d e n         .         F l a v o r         .         H o m e      .

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Back to life, back To reality...


I've been back for a week and am now ready (I think) to re-enter the real world. My bags are unpacked, summery clothes washed and put away. My once tan legs are starting to look a little blotchy. Oh Tan! Must you go so soon?

Sometimes when I've been away I find it hard to get back into my regular routine---I want to keep the essence wherever I was with me as long as possible.

Do you have this trouble when you return from a trip? I say trouble, but I suppose it's a lovely little problem to have.



2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time!

    Ugh, I always get the "back to life" blues after a fun vacation. At least warmer weather is on its way and soon you will be able to enjoy the beach in your own back yard!

    AKA Cape May Point ;)

    P.S. Now that song is going to be stuck in my head :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails