.         L i f e         .         S t y l e         .         B e a c h         .          G a r d e n         .         F l a v o r         .         H o m e      .

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Link {Christmas} Party!!!

I'm thinking about joining this link Party at The Nester's 2010 Tour of Homes.



I've never really posted many photos of our house for a few reasons...

One, we are new home owners and furniture is scarce.
Two, I am a totally amateur decorator and bashful about my trial and error approach.
Three, I am wary of the "look at me, look at me" impression that posting your own photos can give...

However, I have also come up with some good rebuttals.

One, so I don't have a lot of "stuff", the best things in life aren't things.
Two, who is it counting for anyway? Everyone has to start some where!
Three, most of the time I like seeing photos of bloggers homes. I find it interesting and inspiring. Why not be a part of that? What I post is put out of genuine excitement for the season...just another way to pour forth joy!

And if those three reasons aren't enough, It's a Christmas House Tour, and I love decorating for Christmas possibly more than Buddy the elf.

So there you have it...I'm definitely doing it.

How about you? Link up too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, it's so funny that you posted this because I've been thinking the exact same thing about our apartment! I always feel weird posting pics because I'm afraid people will think I'm either showing off or that I can't decorate! I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way! So thank you for the challenge...I'll link up too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails