.         L i f e         .         S t y l e         .         B e a c h         .          G a r d e n         .         F l a v o r         .         H o m e      .

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Polar Bear Club

I would jump into the freezing cold Atlantic right now for the chance to wear one of these...


Though I'd take the Caribbean....

Or even the Aegean Sea...
Even the gulf of Mexico with all those little shrimp and what not....
I'm in love with Vintage style suites...

The trouble is, I don't know if they are in love with me. I'm not so sure the high granny briefs and low cut legs work with my figure. 

Tell me what kind of figure DO they work for (besides the Anthropologie models that so beautifully sport them on the website and Grace Kelly --check out that little red number she's wearingso cute!)???
 
Is it:

Pear Shape?

Apple?

Straight?

Athletic?

All of the above as long as you have the confidence to match???

These are the body types magazines always list...except they never list the latter. I think it's time they do!

1 comment:

  1. In love with #3... and know for a fact that confidence is the key to rocking any bathing suit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails