.         L i f e         .         S t y l e         .         B e a c h         .          G a r d e n         .         F l a v o r         .         H o m e      .

Monday, January 11, 2010

January is a good time to start a new blog...


I have a confession to make. This is not my first blog. I have been blogging secretly for several years now. The thing is when I say "blogging" I mean I have started a blog, posted a few times and then let that little online journal settle into the wasteland of deserted blogs. It's sad and shameless, but, no more. This time it is for real.

My name is Lindsay and welcome to Salt and Sentiment...a place where I store and share little bits of inspirations that I find in life through friends, family, fashion, food and all my favorite things. I have kept a journal in a little book since second grade, but in this internet age a blog can serve as a home to an online scrap book for thoughts and ideas in a way that little lock and key number can not.

I don't know how often I will post with blog attempt number three...but I'd like to try anyway...and if there is anything cold blustery January is good for it's a good solid try.

So this is to my invitation to you:
Please join me as I revel in life, laugh in friendship, ooooogle at eye candy, craft with conviction, flirt with fashion, keep in touch with old pals, and enjoy the little things in life that make it both savory and sweet.

xo
Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. so glad you started blog number 3. I was just peeking through your old posts and found this one. glad you are sticking this one out :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails