.         L i f e         .         S t y l e         .         B e a c h         .          G a r d e n         .         F l a v o r         .         H o m e      .

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fall is getting quiet...

My garden has been put to bed.


I've gathered nature's bounty and put it around the house.

I know that christmas is coming...
But I don't know if I will be able to part with my pumpkins once it arrives! I'm going to have to figure out a way to make them a part of my christmas decor, because to throw these little babies out with the trash just doesn't seem right!

1 comment:

  1. i say the pumpkins stay til jan 1st!! If you decorate with white pumpkins or other white lovelies around them, then it makes it more snowey and wintery, i think!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails